How To Reach UsTop of Page
Do you have questions about summer school, registration, work permits, book returns, or transcripts, etc.? Parents and students can come to the information table in the Senter Road parking on any weekday from 12pm-1pm. There will be a school staff member to help you with your questions. The main office is open from 8am-3pm everyday.
Can't come to campus? Parents and students can also reach a school staff member or leave a message at
(408) 347-4100. We will do our best to respond to messages within 24 hours.
Missed the Drive-Thru Celebration?Top of Page
If you missed the Drive-thru celebration, you can pick up your diploma and drop off your books in the Senter Road parking lot. A staff member will be there to help you Monday-Friday (excluding holidays) from 12pm-1pm.
If you need to know what books you have checked out, please email Ms. Carbajal for a list of missing books at CarbajalL@esuhsd.org.
Books that were left in the classroom will be checked in by the school during the summer and removed from your account.
Summer SchoolTop of Page
This summer we will be offering 7 classes at Andrew P. Hill. All classes will be in the distance learning format. Summer school acceptance letters were mailed out June 1st.
Summer School Information (Current Students)
- Summer school is from June 11th to July 15th, with no classes on July 3rd.
- Classes are from 8:30am - 2:30pm with lunch from 12pm-1pm. Students can come pick up lunch in the Senter Road parking lot during that time. All students are eligible for the lunch program.
- Students can pick up chrome books in the Senter Road parking lot from 12pm-1pm.
- To check out a chrome book, fill out the Google Form (click here).
Summer Bridge (Incoming Freshmen)
- Summer Bridge is from June 22nd to July 24th, with no school on July 3rd.
- Classes are from 8:30an - 2:30pm with lunch from 12pm-1pm. Students can come pick up lunch in the Senter Road parking lot during that time. All students are eligible for the lunch program.
Class of 2020 CelebrationsTop of Page
The month of May begins our time to celebrate the Class of 2020. Although we are Shelter in Place and practicing Social Distancing, we want to celebrate the last four years and relive the experiences for the Class of 2020 in new, unique ways. Class of 2020 - please know that we are PROUD of you, your accomplishments, and all of our experiences with you at Andrew Hill. We wish you the best of luck in all your future endeavors.
SF 49er Follow Your Bliss AwardTop of Page
City of San Jose ResourcesTop of Page
Falcon GearTop of Page