Andrew P. Hill High School believes that a sports program can benefit high school students in many ways that are valuable to both the student and to our society:
- Develop scholarship, health, strength, agility, coordination skills, recreational interests, physical fitness and habits of clean living
- Learn sportsmanship, fair play, honesty and respect for rules and authority
- Develop qualities of cooperation, teamwork, competition, leadership, initiative, responsibility, subordination of self to the welfare of the team and school, self-respect, courtesy for others, perseverance and courage
- Have fun with fellow students and visiting teams
- If Andrew Hill is the only high school you have ever attended, then you are eligible for the current school year.
- If you attended a different high school within the last twelve (12) months, you must fill out paperwork to be cleared to participate.
- Please see an Athletic Director to start the transfer process ASAP. Ask for coach for more info or to get a hold of an AD.
- You will not be allowed to participate in ANY contest until you are cleared by the CCS office.
- ONLY an Athletic Director can inform the coach of a student-athlete's of eligibility status!
- Coaches are to check with an Athletic Director for any questions in regards to a student-athlete's eligibility status.
- DO NOT CONTACT the CCS Office directly. Only an Athletic Director can contact the CCS Office.
- Transfer applications take approximately three (3) weeks to process, so please be patient and await a notification from an Athletic Director.
- Minimum GPA: 2.0 with no more than one (1) "F" grade
- Eligibility is determined by grading period grades, not school loop grades.
- Eligibility changes five (5) school days after the end of the grading period.
- If you are ineligible, the coach can immediately remove you from the team.