skip to main content

Order Transcripts

Current and former students can order two types of transcripts:
1. Unofficial transcript
2. Official transcript (signed and sealed)
Hard copies of transcripts can be order by contacting the school Registrar (located in the Counseling Office).  There is no fee to order transcripts for current students.  Former students will be charged a fee for transcript orders.
Electronic transcripts are available through for a fee.