skip to main content

New Student Enrollment

New Student Enrollment for 2021-22 School Year
Top of Page

To enroll a student at Andrew Hill, parents/guardians need to provide the following documentation to the school Registrar:

  • Parent/Guardian's current CA Driver's License/Identification Card
  • Proof of address within the school boundaries (most current utility bill showing parent/guardian's name and address, see list below)
  • Withdrawal paperwork from previous school
  • Immunization records including record of tuberculosis Skin test (if from out of the Santa Clara County, results of most up to date TB test must be provided)
  • Transcript of grades/credits from previous school
  • Current IEP or 504 plan must be submitted at the time of registration (if applicable)
Acceptable Proof of Address Documentation
PG&E Bill Phone Bill Water & Utilities Bill
Lease/Rental Agreement Home Mortgage Statement Insurance Statement
Cable Bill Paycheck Stub Current Car Registration
Financial Bank Statement Medical Bill Credit Card Bill
Car Loan Statement Social Security Documentation Social Service Documentation
To register online, click on one of the links below.

Top of Page

Why I Love Andrew P. Hill High SchoolTop of Page

All Programs at Andrew P. HillTop of Page