New_Student_Registration_Form Card IconNew Student Registration FormTop of Page

 To enroll a student, you need to provide the following documentation to the school Registrar:

  • Withdrawal papers from previous school
  • Immunization records (If from out of the Santa Clara County, you must also provide the results from the Mantou TB Test)
  • Transcript of grades/credits from previous school
  • Proof of address within the school boundaries:  Most current utility bill showing parent/guardian's name and address
  • If student is a Special Education student, a current IEP must be provided at the time of registration, or student can not be enrolled.

Please call the school Registrar for registration hours and to confirm needed registration paperwork.